What is your challenge?
Explore our sampling of projects then let us know how we can help you best prepare for the future.
With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow and thrive.
... we showed you how we’re solving the world’s greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about transformative trends challenging the status quo: Urbanization. Water scarcity. Climate change. Digital proliferation. Security.
These issues inspire us to dig deeper and apply big data analytics to fully understand the interplay of multifaceted variables shaping the future, ensuring that we conceive and deliver solutions that connect people and places with the means to work smarter and live better, and make an enduring, positive difference in the world.
We measure our success by the sustainable outcomes we achieve for the clients and communities we serve, with a fierce commitment to improve the spaces we inhabit. We transform intangible ideas into intelligent, technology-driven experiences that improve speed and efficiency, while reducing resource impacts and ultimately enhancing returns on investments.
We deliver highly valued solutions for our clients by applying an unrivaled depth and breadth of capabilities:
- Industry-leading design
- Advanced sciences
- Digital technologies
- Big data analytics
- Program- and construction-management disciplines
- Operations and facilities management services
Combining diverse talents with deep client-application experience and digital intelligence enables us to analyze complex problems from multiple perspectives and deliver more complete, higher value solutions for customers.
Human Ingenuity + Digital Savvy
News and Insights
- GovCon Executive: Jacobs Initiates Technology Effort to Address World Issues; Darren Kraabel Quoted
- Civil + Structural Engineer Magazine: Jacobs Launches Campaign Highlighting Innovative Solutions to Critical World Challenges
- Infrastructure Intelligence: Delivering a smart post-Brexit Britain depends on the power of data
- AIA Architecture: Will the Advent of Artificial Intelligence Affect Small Firms?
- Water Online: Flood Cloud: How Cloud-Based Modeling Capabilities Can Help Boost Cities' Resilience And Infrastructure Needs In The Face Of Climate Variability
- Water & Wastewater Treatment: Interview: Jacobs vice-president Bryan Harvey
- Trajectory Magazine: Jacobs: Embracing the Digital Revolution
- Washington Technology: TOP 100: Jacobs looks for complexity as it expands its IT footprint
- Infrastructure Magazine: Are we witnessing the rise of the machines?
- Refreshing the Social Contract
- 3 Trends Making a Splash in Water – Digital Solutions
- Jacobs Selected by US Navy for Intelligent Asset Management
- Jacobs 2019 Investor Day to Showcase the Company's Portfolio Transformation, Innovation and Growth Strategy
- Mobile Transformation Spurs Jacobs' Growth in Telecommunications
- Jacobs Consortium Partners with Transport for London on Big Data Analysis
- Jacobs-NASA Langley Work Honored as 2017's Best Reliability Program
- Jacobs-NASA Parachute Tests Succeed to Land Future Moon and Mars Missions