The American Rescue Plan Act, provides $1.9 trillion in relief to families, small businesses, and state and local governments to offset lost revenues and put significant effort into expediting COVID-19 vaccine production and distribution. An infrastructure bill is expected to work its way through the U.S. Congress in the next few months that will follow up with targeted funding for specific sectors of infrastructure, including water, transportation and others. Additional federal funding is being channeled through existing programs, such as continuation of federal contributions to low-interest loan programs for water and transportation sectors.
In this webinar, subject matter experts highlight details on the federal funding available and the opportunities to secure that funding to accomplish priority water and wastewater system needs.
- Russell Ford, Jacobs Global Director – Drinking Water and Reuse Solutions
- Matt Chiller, Jacobs Vice President for Government Relations
- Tommy Holmes, Legislative Director, American Water Works Association
- Mike Matichich, Jacobs Financial Services Consulting Team Leader
- Lisa Tarufelli, Finance Administrator, Salt Lake City Public Utilities