The Power industry is experiencing an unprecedented pace of change compounded by the pursuit of a zero-carbon future. What if we showed you how an increase in long-term energy storage capacity could support renewable energy generation to meet net zero emissions targets?
In this webinar we present the results of our latest technical paper on energy storage, analysing possible storage technologies, offering indicative development strategies, and providing insights into creating a functioning market to de-risk investment in long-term storage.
Our panel members are:
- Simon Bailey – Presenter, Jacobs Associate Director and Global Hydropower Lead
- Colin Smerdon – Moderator, Technical Director for Power UK
- Peter Adams – Jacobs Market Director for Power
- Alastair Moffat – Jacobs Global Technology Leader for Geothermal Power Generation
- Peter Rasmus – Jacobs Technical Director for Transmission & Distribution, APAC
- Walter Gerardi – Jacobs Technical Director for Energy Markets