As an HSE-approved Corporate Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) body in the U.K., our radiological support to industrial and nuclear sectors includes:
- X-ray fluorescence equipment (Download PDF (352 KB))
- X-ray inspection systems used in manufacturing processes
- X-ray systems for security scanning
- Thickness and level gauges
- Sealed radioactive sources
- Laboratory testing of radioactive material
- Work in radon affected areas (Download PDF (96 KB))
- Non-destructive gamma spectrometry analysis
Our specialist advisers provide a range of regulatory compliance support – from helping customers with radioactive waste to ensure that accumulation and disposal complies with environmental permit conditions, to advising on the transport of radioactive material between sites.
- HSE notification/registration/consent.
- Advising clients on legal and operational matters including development of radiation safety management plans, radiation risk assessments, local rules and training requirements.
- Reviewing radiation protection processes and procedures for regulatory compliance.
- Assessing potential radiological hazards and advising on control of radiation exposure of the workforce.
- Providing statutory testing for leakage of radioactive material from sealed sources.
- Approved dosimetry service. (Download PDF (316 KB))
- Bespoke radiation awareness and radiation protection supervisor training. (Download PDF (432 KB))
- Providing incident support and advising on remedial programs.
- Characterization of radiological materials, waste, buildings and contaminated land.
- Advising on the selection of suitable radiation monitoring equipment and provision of radiation monitoring equipment for hire.