A family of Multiple Award Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contracts that span the entire spectrum of mission areas across the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command and the Marine Corps.
SeaPort NxG is the Department of Navy’s mandatory for consideration contract vehicle for the procurement of professional support services.
23 functional areas within the scope of Engineering Services and Program Management
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
The ordering period for task order awards is from December 3, 2018 through December 2, 2023 plus a 5-year Option ordering period from December 3, 2023 through December 2, 2028.
SeaPort NxG Prime Contractor
Jacobs Technology, Inc.
600 William Northern Blvd.
Tullahoma, TN 27288-4729