An example configuration of KeyRadar installed in an AgilePod® 30
Assured Mission Readiness.
Improved ISR Intelligence.
The system's flexibility enables you to meet widely varying mission requirements ranging from foliage penetration to long-range maritime domain awareness, or long-range moving target detection, using common hardware and software.
Excellence at Work
In operational use with the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy, KeyRadar systems have deployed to CENTCOM, INDO-PACOM, NORTHCOM and SOUTHCOM.
The modular system also permits low-cost system upgrades and sustainment. New components are a natural evolution that won’t require system redesign or cause proprietary technology constraints. The flexible architecture significantly reduces lifecycle costs and total cost of ownership.
KeyRadar includes all peripherals required: mission planning software, command and control GUI, calibration and quality assessment tools.
- All-weather, day/night operation
- Simultaneous imaging and tracking
- Long-, medium-, short-range standoff from medium or high altitude
- Ruggedized for unpressurized operation at 25,000 feet
- Automated operation and processing
- Extremely wide field of view
- Flexible, modular, scalable design framework (choose up to four bands)
- Rapid technology refresh
- Fast-mode changes via software updates
One Radar, Many Missions
- Wide-area surveillance and change detection
- Vehicle and dismount moving target indication
- Activity-based intelligence and motion intelligence
- Automated man-made object detection, land cover/land use maps
- Foliage penetration
- Building penetration
- Ground penetration/Counter IED
- 3D elevation models, vertical obstruction detection