Chemetics is a process technology-based engineering design group providing products and services including engineered systems, proprietary and non-proprietary equipment, consulting services, as well as complete systems and plants.
Supplying state-of-the-art chemical technology to the process industries since 1964, Chemetics provides:
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Engineering and design
- Hazard and operability studies
- Procurement of equipment and materials
- Supply of proprietary equipment packages
- Plant commissioning and operator training
- Technical service and support
- Supply of spare parts
With a primary office in Vancouver, Canada and a state-of-the-art fabrication facility in Pickering, Canada, Chemetics serves customers in the pulp and paper, chemical, fertilizer, and base metal smelting industries worldwide. Our facility has been designing and fabricating custom shell and tube heat exchangers and process equipment for the sulphuric acid, nitric acid, petroleum and chemical industries for more than 50 years.