Jacobs successfully delivers the full breadth of building services – planning, architecture, engineering, construction management, program management, and design-build – to a diversified base of leading public and private clients across the globe.
We offer design and construction-related services for new buildings as well as provide expansion, renovation, and refurbishment of existing facilities. Specialized capabilities include energy and power, master planning, design, and commissioning services.
Building types include:
- Commercial facilities
- Office and corporate headquarters buildings
- Aviation terminals, hangars, and other facilities
- Mission-critical facilities
- Federal, government, municipal and civic facilities
- Justice-related facilities
- Retail and mixed-use centers
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Education facilities
- Recreation complexes, including high-profile entertainment facilities
- Laboratories and research facilities
- Food, beverage and distribution facilities