We Want You To Develop
As part of our global university initiative, Jacobs offices worldwide hire students into co-op and internship positions which allow students the opportunity to gain "world" experience in their chosen profession. The global program runs year round, as various offices hire university students of all disciplines for internship and co-op positions.
The goal of the Co-op / Internship Program is for Jacobs to introduce potential full-time hires as university interns throughout the company to help drive growth, innovation, new perspectives, and ideas.
Internship and co-op programs typically vary by location, but in general students are:
- Matched with mentors who assign meaningful and challenging tasks that provide experience in our industry as well are readily accessible to answer questions
- Assigned to multiple project teams;
- Visit construction and job sites;
- Involved with local professional associations;
- Attend brown bag lunches with local leadership; and
- Attend vendor lunch-and-learns.